Saturday, March 7, 2009

my first post...

Thanks to bhargav for allowing me to express myself....This is my first post in this blog…for the first time in 8 months I am doing something tat doesn’t relate to cfa or my mba curriculum (which I am forced to…. L )…..i was unable to restrain myself from extolling the trio’s (sandeep…bhargav…harsha’s) prowess over language …..The sheer command these guys possess is laudable… which made me to push my corp fin book aside and jot down some of my thoughts… 

I haven’t read this blog before …though it is a brainchild of my beloved harsha & bhargav. I shd confess tat I really missed some creative stuff …gems just splashed all around the blog …believe me it was hard for me to decipher some lines in the blog…tougher than FSA L (sorry got used to quantify everything in terms of fin) … 

The title of the blog itself is a lexicon tester…was a bouncer…by the way bhargav sir…I would be greatful if u could enlighten me ….wat magniloquos means… Taking forward our prospective jargon queen’s (Indira)…suggestion it would be better to make a note of all jargons on a separate webpage instead of interspersing it in the blog…it would be of great help for common junta like me to pick up some gems while preparing for a gd or pi… J 

Pradeep (fondly called YS)

3 comments:

  1. YS (the guru) sir, welcome to the world of blogging... Few comments on ur post...
    1. Thank u for thanking me.. :P :P :P
    2. a ...unable to restrain myself from extolling the trio’s prowess...
    b. lexicon tester
    I'm rummaging through my wardrobe in search for the oxford dictionary.
    3. Magniloquos Maundering means Sonorous Overtones.
    4. Jargon Queen - Indira. Naice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) YS ... first post :) nice job .. and u have proved my description of u right .. ( fin champ of d grp :D ) ... u managed to add CFA quotes in the jargons. This calls for new votes for YS

    2) "Magniloquos Maundering means Sonorous Overtones" .. request fello prattlers to make a note of this and save it for later usage.

    ReplyDelete